Think of me when you're...
So just some things off the top of my head:
#1
This morning I woke up and the first thing I did was head straight for the shower. I just felt like I wanted nothing more than to shower. Then I sat down with my hair wrapped up in a towel turban-style. Two hours later, I went to the kitchen to make a hot mug of Milo. At one point I was looking for a cloth to dry my hands, and I remembered that I had my towel on top of my head. So I reached up and dried my hands on my toweled head. HAHAHA! That made me giggle.#2
I have a renewed respect for teachers. Some things we take for granted now, like the ability to do fractions...how did we learn them last time? Our teachers taught us, of course, but they sure did a good job of it since we can remember how to do them now. It is pretty hard to teach someone fractions, I realised today. Maybe it's just because I'm not trained? I'm sure qualified teachers get some sort of training in teaching concepts. Or maybe I'm just not meant to teach -_-
#3
About 6 hours ago, I was feeling relaxed and calm. I was eating a yummy dinner of steamed minced pork and beloved broccoli while watching Half-Blood Prince. I often watch something while eating, but that doesn't necessarily mean I finish the whole movie - more often than not I just stop watching when I am ready to get up and clear the table. As for today's dinner movie, I watched till the part where Dumbledore shows Harry his first memory of Tom Riddle.
#4
Was initially gonna join Chris, Eric and Wai Yee for pizza-making at (somewhere - can't remember), but earlier today decided not to go because I thought I'd do my readings for tutorial. After I got home about 6 pm, I felt like I just wanted to chill (this is bad...) and spend some time alone. Hahaha as if I have been spending time with people. But you get the gist, just wanna kick back and chill. So I stretched out on the couch with my laptop, wrapped in a throw. (Chris got the set-top box thing that enables us to receive digital channels!). Then the pizza making gang came by because the oven at (somewhere) was not working! So we made pizza, and it was super fun!!!
#5
Seriously y'all, make your own pizza! I missed out on making the pizza dough for the base cause they made it before coming over...but rolling out the dough, spreading your own base and putting the toppings then seeing it go into the oven and coming out golden and smelling awesome: EEEEEEEEEE! :D
#6
I need to take a shower now. Smell like pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment