Sunday, December 4, 2011

when you're in the world :)

How wonderful life is...

My dad was telling me about one of his housemates during his time studying in Australia. Every time he took a shower, this housemate would carry a small amount of Fab in his palm to the bathroom. If you forgot what Fab is (considering the myriad of brands we have now)...


This is Fab. It is a concentrated laundry detergent.

And this housemate would use Fab to wash his hair to get a fresh scent...

I laughed and said oh my goodness that's so weird! My dad mock-whispered to me: "Don't tell anyone this...he was Malaysian, too!"

****

I ate the softest fluffiest and most delicious buns today - homemade and hot from the oven. I'd say I'll post up pictures and ingredients and how to make them, but I know that's not going to happen, and if you're familiar with this space, you'll also know that's not going to happen :P

****

P.S.: That housemate was probably trying to save money.

No comments: