I concede that you were right about...
Starting off with two backdated photos...
#1 Dinner at Squires Loft City Steakhouse
Half of the table, taken from my point of view.
My dinner :) Wagyu rump, medium-rare-but-came-out-medium
#2 Some photos of mocha from this week
With a little bacon and egg pastry in the background :)
Oli & Levi's coffee is alright, but I guess I like Famish'd better.
I usually get my coffee from Famish'd, a rather popular salad bar on Little Collins. Famish'd uses St Ali's coffee beans and I think their coffee is pretty good.
Dark chocolate mocha from San Churro
Last Tuesday I took my book out to QV's San Churro to read and have a warm cup of dark chocolate mocha :)
#3 Last Saturday - Dinner at The Deck, Southbank
The girls at the dinner :)
Sher and I had been talking about organising time for us to be able have dinner and dress up. So we rounded up a few good friends for a catch up session and omnom, dinner was had by all.
Starter sharing platter - shared by Sher, TW, Audrey and Loong
The food there was pretty good. I had a duck sausage entree and the grilled lamb rump for my main. I loved both of my dishes. I was really happy with my lamb rump, especially since I could satisfy the lamb craving that I had been having.
#4 This recent Friday - Melbourne Supper Club
Studded heels which I've had for awhile now.
Another place I've been wanting to try because I've heard good reviews about their sticky date pudding. I tried it, and while I think I liked it because I love cakes in general, nothing really stood out about this one. It was a sweet dessert for sure haha.
I think I enjoyed their meatballs much more. We also ordered some churros which weren't all that good, and some polenta chips.
#5 Yesterday
Bento lunch @ Kaneda - salmon sashimi set
I really want the floral one. But I spent too much on that day already :(
Home cooked dinner with Ping & Sher.
Ah look! My first full fledged home cooked dinner with a guest this semester! Haha I've either been eating out or cooking simple meals for instead of having rice with two dishes, a vegetable and soup all nicely served up. WP cooked all the dishes. I only made the soup, but that's ABC soup and there's next to no skill involved in that ahaha :)
#6 Today
Woke up at 2 pm today (yes, I know, I feel disgusted with myself too). I don't know how I managed to sleep 11 hours. I'd say it's 10% flu medicine, 10% being sick, 30% rain and cold, 50% lazy ass.
So three hours later (now), I have transferred photos, read some blogs, written this post and thought about studying. Everyone is super stressed about exams, yes? I should be getting into gear too. Yes, I should. I'm too chill. Last semester is coming to an end.













No comments:
Post a Comment