Wednesday, June 20, 2012

fronting on me

You should already know when I walk in the door, that it ain't no use in...


I really just wanted to say two things:

Firstly, I will miss Australia's milo. 

Secondly, one thing that I really liked about reading The Perks of Being A Wallflower was the how the characters exchanged song mixes or just had the habit of making mix cds. I really love mixtapes/mixcds/playlists and no one close to me has the habit of making them. So it is kinda like living through the characters, the way I eagerly soak up the description of them and their exchange of their favourite songs.

I always think twice about updating my Facebook status. I think less when updating Twitter because I personally find that Twitter is good for random drivel that you think throughout the day...it's what Twitter is made for, I think. But sometimes it feels like something you want to say doesn't fit on Facebook nor Twitter and there's where the blog comes in handy. Okay, not sure if that makes sense.

Anyway, I thought since I am here I might as well throw in some photos. I realise that my actual posts have been far too little...I write less and instead just throw in some photos to call it an update. Keeping up a blog requires effort, man. 

*****

#1 Lunch at Cookie w Sher


 Yum.

Also yum.


#2 Obligatory photo from inside a dressing room - but with a twist.

And here's the twist: I'm wearing my own clothes. Awww yeahhhh, I went in and took a photo after trying on clothes. Take that, whoever.



#3 Breakfast with Elisa @ Sally's Kitchen


 Mocha

Mocha was normal priced but food here was expensive. AUD 7 for three slices of toast served with with butter and jam. 

And I paid for it. If I would punch myself, I would. But I wouldn't.


#4 Manchester Press


Random shot across our table of six


#5 Lavender plants


Given to our student consulting team from our client as thank you gifts :) Really made my day to receive them. Each of us received two plants. One plant for the front door and one for the back door for good luck, said the very sweet girl who works as garden coordinator.

Aaaand, I'm glad I took this photo when they were both healthy and happy. One is all wilted now. I am a poor plant caregiver.


#6 Red



*****

And yes, title this time is from Busta Rhymes. Hahaha. Stuck in my head today.

No comments: