or else your hearts must have courage....
I just love being freshly showered with my skin moisturised and my face smelling like roses from the mask I had on a few minutes ago. Then I can wrap myself up in my comforter and read until my eyes won't stay open and I'll just roll over, switch off the light and drop into sleep.
*****
I've been working for a few months now. I can hardly believe it! Look at me, part of the employed workforce. I like where I am I think. I have to make another decision within the next week, but eh let's not dwell on that; it's distressing to my rose-scented moment right here.
*****
So recent exciting news (for me, at least) is that I've finally got my P license...for the second time! Okay explain to you, don't care whether you want to listen or not. In 2009 I got my P license. In 2010 I left to Australia so when I completed my two-year probationary period, it was in 2011 and I was in Australia. I could have sent my license back to my mum so she could help me renew it, but I was not aware that I did not have to be physically present to renew my license. So by the time I came back to Malaysia in 2012, my license was way overdue for renewal and I had to retake the road test and the skills test (the daki bukit, side parking and three-point turn) again. I took it on Monday and passed.
That's the story of how I needed to retake my driving test. Please don't ask me why didn't I renew during my holidays back in Malaysia, because I don't have an answer for that.
*****
I'm looking forward to this weekend! Beginning my Saturday with dimsum :) I'm also very happy tonight because I found one of my camera chargers which I thought would remain unfound until the next time someone initiated a full house spring clean.
Have a lovely weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment