Oh what can it mean to a...
I wanted to post this up on Facebook, but even I felt silly about it so I'll just say it here. I wish I could sit at a desk facing a mirror so that I can see my beautiful red Macbook gleaming back at me. There I said it. Moving on.
Today was a beautiful day. Too bad I can't laze around, rolling on the grass. But what I did was take a 2.5 hour nap with the window open and the blinds turned just so that they let in little rays of sunlight. Cooling and just a little hint of warmth. I slipped into bed after changing into a pair of shorts, feeling the cool cotton of my comforter slide along my legs and the metal of my shirt buttons press against my tummy. The sheets were dry and had a little scratchiness to it. My nap was perfect.
And now it's 7:30 pm fml why can't time pause when you're sleeping.
And even if time ain't really on my side
It's one of those days for takin' a walk outside
1 comment:
so sexy babeh!
Post a Comment