I know this might come off a little mean, but it's the truth and many of us have come to realisations such as this before.
So I was halfway through devouring this bag of chips right? I was (am) so stressed that I kept munching even though the salty crisps were making me feel physically ill. Then I clicked to Facebook and saw a newsfeed update by an old acquaintance and she was not looking good. I don't know if it's a change of lifestyle (i.e. working life) or what. But anyway.
I thought, hmm. I can't go back to being fat, no matter how little support I have ever gotten in my bid to attain/maintain my ideal weight.
So I vowed not to eat so much crap anymore.
Hah.
p.s. Thank you Accenture. Not just for the info session, but also for the fact that your presence gave us the chance to have a long forgone Malaysian dinner. Oh, and let's not forget the free blue ink pens, because free pens are, more often than not, black. Good on ya :)
No comments:
Post a Comment