Thus far in 2011 I have had only two horrible salad encounters. I am sitting here contemplating the numero uno worst salad purchase of 2011. I must say forefront that it is not the salad in itself that is terrible, but more that my decision to purchase this salad was stupid. This also applies to my second-worst salad purchase of 2011.
The second-worst salad purchase which occurred earlier this year was a black-eyed peas [har! half prawn. it's okay if you don't get this digression.] salad which I bought because I missed breakfast and was starving after one of my classes. The salad was at first pretty okay but soon turned a little unappetising after consuming one-third of it. What a waste of AUD 6.90.
Today's salad is a rice salad. Very refreshing: wild rice, carrots, capsicum, raisins, fruit bits and green salad leaves. I barely ate one-eighth of it before labeling it my worst salad purchase and thinking mournfully of my AUD 6.90. This is because...I was no where near hungry when I decided to buy this salad. I was just attracted to it because it was colourful and I lingered too long near the salad bar, causing me to be 'pukau'-ed into forking out that ten-dollar bill.
Sad face.
FMDM.
(DM = decision making)
2 comments:
YOUUU (: Your blogging has not lost any of its coherence in your posts.
Hai (:
susu! :) so, i am coherent is it? coherence is good...
and you really deleted your blog :(
Post a Comment