Tuesday, July 12, 2011

and the deejay

and the deejay, and the deejay,...

Just arrived home about half an hour ago from Sher's birthday dinner :) Happy 20th Birthday, dear Shereena! We had dinner at Roccoco in St. Kilda. It's a nice place with low lighting, creating a cosy warm ambience, but it could be a tad too low for some people. I liked it though, and the seafood pizza that was recommended by Sher was really very nice! They weren't stingy with the seafood, too. My slice had a nice juicy scallop and squid as well as prawns, tomatoes and spinach. We also had a pasta dish, another pizza, and a salad. Dessert was Greco's at Chapel St., where 6 of us ordered one serving of Mars Bars Cheesecake and two servings of Greco's Mudcake to share. Gosh, the mudcake is seriously so rich and delicious. Warm chocolate cake, swimming in hot chocolate sauce with a dollop of icecream. Too good.

Shereena! I've known her since Form 1 and how thankful I am that we were in 1 Browser together. And although we've never since then been in the same class, we've remained friends. I'm so glad to have her in my life. She gives great advice, be it from clothes to life - she is truly someone I'm blessed to have around. I'm happy to see you so happy in life now, and I hope many many many more good things will come your way, dear :) Hope you like your present, haha. Just a little something to pamper yourself with...

Anyway, I'm home now, warm from the shower and in my sleep pants and hoodie which smells comfortingly like lavender soap and body lotion. Feeling nice and cosy, The Smiths playing in the background...I could fall asleep any moment :) Goodnight!

ps: typing this from my mobile phone, and it's really very troublesome and the only reason why i typed out a whole post is because it would be a waste to not type out a post after waiting so long for the page to load and navigate to this page. i really avoid web browsing with my phone. it's frustrating and this phone really wasn't made for websurfing of any kind. even the simplest pages takes ages to load and the phone often announces that it is 'timed out' or 'out of memory' ugh. just get an iPhone 4, everyone, and why is this postscript so long ass i should have just written it as a paragraph on its own haha.

No comments: