Wednesday, July 20, 2011

into the dark

If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you...

Hello. Blogging from CH's laptop, because my laptop is facing the black screen of not-quite-death. Sent it for repairing already and it's gonna set me back about AUD 270 *hiccup*. Aiyo, and I'm still considering getting a new Macbook Pro or an iPhone 4 white, but I SHALL RESISTTTTTTTTT

Do you know how broke I am? I'm broke like a flower vase on hard floor (-___-)

Still got brunches coming up! I love brunches to bits, but man, can they punch craters in your pockets. I made brownies! Two batches! They taste like brownies, I guess, but maybe too kao/too sweet.

Wow, I've been laptopless for about 9 days now! But when I get to blog I just want to continue watching Vampire Diaries. The show has more cheese in their lines than lasagna, but I guess...I'm just a girl underneath this -___- exterior.

No comments: