So I say to you...
Laksa for dinner
Lots of yummy stuff inside the soup - marinara mix, fishballs, fishcakes, meatballs.
Dinner was Singaporean laksa using Prima Taste Laksa Sauce. I liked it! Tummy is happy now.
*****
I went up to the roof for a really short workout today. Only 10 minutes and I didn't really push myself to the max. Just getting the body sweating a little is good enough for the weekend! Hahaha.
Three Irish guys came up to the roof for a look out while I was almost finishing. I got a surprise because I have never bumped into anyone else up here before haha. Had to thicken my skin and complete my super unglam workout. Hair all over my sweaty face, huffing and puffing and losing my balance cause my legs were tiring out...not a pretty sight. They were nice enough - exchanged a few words and they confirmed they were from Ireland. I guessed they were Irish cause of their accent. A little hard for me to understand since it's so unfamiliar.

No comments:
Post a Comment