Thursday, April 26, 2012

that keeps me waiting

Oh oh oh, I got a love...

Did 5 km on the treadmill today! Yes, I fully agree that it isn't the same as outdoor running. Outdoor running is much harder. However, I do most running/jogging/rogging? on the treadmill anyway since its so convenient and some cardio is better than no cardio. It's hard for me to get myself up and running in the park if I'm running alone.

I had a some sushi for dinner and after the treadmill and workout I had a deliciously sweet Fuji apple. God, I love apples. Ping decides at 10 PM that she'd like to make some fried wontons so I helped her with that. A pretty good light snack, even if it really is a rather unhealthy snack :P

*****

I had a super nerdy dream last night. Dreamt I finished an assignment and was super happy because I was productive. I woke up and  obviously that was a dream wth. Then I went to lecture and the lecturer told us that he had just posted up the assignment question to the portal this morning.

Foreshadowing, dream style. At least I know for SURE I will be finishing the assignment!

*****

This is the yellow dog that usually sits on top of my table lamp.


No comments: