Thursday, April 12, 2012

easter treats

Omnom! 

I do so love chocolate!

This came as a belated (and sneaky) Easter present. I chose one white chocolate because while I don't appreciate white chocolate as much as dark or milk chocolate, it would be a waste not to try one!

Thank you :)

**

Our trip to Gold Coast was just brilliant! I had so much fun. Usually you get to go to one theme park once in a blue moon...but in five days we went to four theme parks! Dreamworld was the best hands down, followed by Warner Bros. Movie World. I actually went on my own to Dreamworld (on the last day) because the rest weren't really the extreme rides type. And there was no way I was going to Gold Coast and not go to Dreamworld. But before you go all 'aww, sadface' about me going alone, let me assure you that there is no way you could go to Dreamworld and feel sad there. Nuh-uh :) Not with these rides: The Giant Drop, The Tower of Terror II, BuzzSaw and The Claw.

***

I've been toying with the idea of blogging more about fitness, since I'm starting to get really interested in it. The thing is, while I jog and gym regularly, my diet part isn't quite healthy. Like today, I did some circuit training in the morning and then had a heavy home-cooked lunch of stir-fried curry chicken, brown rice and baby beans. My lunch might sound healthy enough, but in truth, it was so delicious I ate enough rice and chicken for two people! And now as I type, there is a bowl of ice cream in front of me. I am susceptible to various forms of snacks as well!

But I guess if I blog about it, I might be more accountable to my diet and exercise? Maybe? Haha.

****

And last but not least, I received my parcel in the mail today! I ordered The Hunger Games trilogy from eBay a few weeks ago and it's here :) I didn't take a photo of that though. It's currently sitting on the shelf, to be read after I finish the book I'm currently reading. I'm still waiting for my Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy boxset...it's taking quite a while. 

No comments: